- We cannot accept returns after 90 days from purchase date
- Any Returned items and parts must be Clean, in Like-New condition, and in the original packaging to receive full credit
- A 20% restock fee will be applied to all Returns that result from customer order error or Change of Mind. The Restock fee can only be waived in the instance whereas Bells and Whistles is responsible for the return due to a shipping error, salesman error, or other fault as determined by Bells and Whistles Chrome Shop Management
- After 30 days from purchase date we only give store credit for your item being returned
Customer Procedure in 3 Simple Steps!
1. Customer must call Bells and Whistles Chrome Shop at (405) 470-8400 and acquire an RTV # and clearly label the outside of the package with the RTV # prior to shipping. Failure to get an RTV # and failure to mark the return will result in delays on receiving credit. Please be sure to follow this step first!
2. Customer will be responsible for all freight charges to send return items. If customer requests a call tag to be sent for return then the freight charges, the cost for the Call Tag, and related shipping expenses will be deducted from the refund.
3. Lastly, Customer should insure return package for full value in case of damage or loss. Bells and Whistles Chrome Shop will be unable to issue a credit for parts received that are damaged. It will be the customer’s responsibility to package the return items adequately for safe shipping and insure them accordingly.
Send your return to:
Bells and Whistles Chrome Shop
8400 W I-40 Service Rd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73128
Bells and Whistles Chrome Shop will only be responsible for return freight and shipping costs when a return is due to error by either salesman or a shipping error and is approved by Bells and Whistles Chrome Shop Management.